Magento is a popular program which has been downloaded more than 5 million times. There are two very useful versions, the Community and also the Enterprise. Both of these help business owners setup their stores easily. The Community version is free and thus is suitable for small and medium owners. The Enterprise has a huge licensing price and is perfect for medium to large business owners. Although Magento offers an easy to install, out of the box basic store. It also allows the users to play around with the source code to make the store more branded. This is where an expert Web 2 Market Magento certified specialist comes in handy. Web 2 Market is a Magento specialist company that caters to all things Mage. We have hosting, designing, developing and even digital marketing services. So let’s now see how to develop eCommerce website in Magento.
How to develop eCommerce website in Magento:
- Find the right host for your Magento store
- And then select your theme according to your products
- Finalize on the extensions you need
- SEO your words
- Use breadcrumbs for easy navigation
- Don’t forget to create rich snippets for search engines
- Add shareable social media buttons below your products
- Add also your categories
- Upload your products manually or also using csv spreadsheets
- Attach relevant images to your products.
- Create YouTube videos for your products and add them to your store.
- Set up an order template
- Start an email promotional campaign
- Check your store for page load speed
- In addition use Content Delivery Network
- Use Full Page Cache like Varnish or LiteMage
- Setup cron jobs for automatic deletion of Magento database logs
Hope these points by Web 2 Market will help you understand how to develop eCommerce website in Magento. Our Magento certified specialist can design and also develop your site as you vision it. Contact Web 2 Market!!!